Just Passin' Through

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful!

Well I’m back in the blogging world; yes it’s been a WHILE!! Sorry!
First, I just want to say that God is GREAT…ALL the time!! I’m so blessed to have such an amazing family and friends! I can’t put into words just how blessed I am. I love that I’m on spring break right and I can take time to see some of my best friends and my family.

I started my adventure of spring break travels by heading to Florence, AL to see Ash (and Baby Rut) and Adam. When I got to Florence, I went with Ash and Adam out in Adam’s boat- fun times!!Then Ash and I went to eat…yes Mexican of course! I’m so glad that baby Rut loves Mexican too! Ha On Wednesday I was able to spend part of the way with Ash at her school with her awesome little kiddos! They were precious!! After school Ash was going to the doctor to find out if she was having a boy or girl!! Thankfully she was able to find out so that night after church, with family and friends they were had a gender revealing party!! This was so much fun! As we all patiently waited to bite into our cupcakes to see if it was filled with pink or blue!!! Such a fun way to find out with family and friends…and the cupcakes were filled with…PINK!!! YAY BABY GIRL RUTLEDGE IS ON THE WAY!!! I cannot wait to meet Gracie!

I’m so thankful for Ashley and Adam- they are two amazing people who really would do anything for anyone. God has blessed them and their families so much. I know they are going to be the best parents for little Gracie. This baby has been loved since day one and I know that God is taking great care of her. She is for sure an answered prayer!! God is Great!!!! Just pray that most importantly she is a healthy baby!!



Gracie Girl- You have the most amazing parents who loves you so much!! You are such a blessing to them and many more people. You also have some amazing grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins! I (along with everyone else) cannot wait to meet you!! Love you sweet little girl!


(Yes Ash, I stole this from FB!! Everyone else has a pic so she needed one too!!)


My next adventure leads me back to Columbia to see my great friend, Haley!! She is amazing! I don’t get to see her very often, but I’m very thankful for our friendship. Being able to see her and hang out for a little while was great. I got to her house about 11 and needless to say we stayed up until 4 AM!!! WOW I haven’t seen this time on a clock in a really long time!! I’m definitely not a college student anymore!! But I was worth it!! There really is nothing better than getting to spend some quality with time some of my best friends!!




Now that I have made it to Mayfield, I’m leaving again Saturday to see my brother and sister in law! I’m so thankful to get to spend time at home with my parents also. However, it’s freezing up here! I was so excited about being about to spend time with my dad fishing, but the weather may change that!!









God is great!!! And I cannot thank HIM enough for my amazing family and friends!!!!

1 comment: